Required Skills and/or Knowledge:
- Ability to perform the duties of a Veterinarian including medical case work-up and surgery
- Excellent problem solver
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and demanding work environment.
- Strong team player.
- Comfortable with high-tech work environment, and constant learning of new tools and innovative workflows.
- Good with computers and office management systems (Impromed)
- Demonstrates a high level of honesty and integrity in all aspects of job performance.
- Ability to adapt to all situations
Essential Job Functions:
This position is for full-time or part-time hours. Will work with applicant on availability.
- Ability to work up medical cases
- Perform routine examinations and vaccinations
- Perform general surgery
- Help with blood draws and with other technical skills
- Proficient in anesthesia
- Offer nutrition and behavior advice
Job Types: Full-time or Part-time, Permanent
Salary: annual salary $90,000 – $125,000
- Signing bonus of $5,000 – $10,000 based on term
- Yearly bonuses based on productivity and teamwork